Award-winning PDF software
Form 990-PF online Bakersfield California: What You Should Know
The Bakersfield Community Foundation, incorporated in 2001, is a California 501(c)4 nonpolitical charitable organization. In the year 2023 it filed Form 990-PF and reported 9,000 in assets (12,000 with a balance of 5,000). Dated: September 23, 2016, To make a donation to help Bakersfield's community, visit and enter “Bakersfield” in the “Enter your gift amount” field. You can also support Bakersfield's community through the store at 2835 E. Bakers Boulevard, Bakersfield, CA 93312. Bakersfield City Limits — California's Best Dated: August 16, 2018, The Bakersfield City Limits, a local cable television station launched in 1980, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) public charity that produces journalism, features entertainment and entertainment news, and runs a radio program that's available in more than 60 local markets. Bakersfield City Limits. Bakersfield Downtown Partnership — GuideStar Profile This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990-N. Sign in or create an account to view Form(s) 990 for 2008, 2023 and 2006. Detailed information about the Center is available on this Center's IRS 990. This Center does not pay taxes on noncash income; however, noncash contributions for the annual Board of Directors Meeting (which must be reported to OMB) and other events/fundraisers must be filed by the organization. Other financial reports for this Center can be found via ProPublica. BAKERSFIELD, CA 93 | Tax-exempt since 2002 The Bakersfield Community Foundation, incorporated in 2001, is a California 501(c)4 nonpolitical charitable organization. Form 990 – 2016. Details about the Bakersfield Community Foundation — GuideStar Profile The Bakersfield Downtown Partnership, a local cable TV station launched in 1980, is a California 501(c)4 nonpolitical charitable organization. In the year 2023 it filed Form 990 and reported 14,000 in assets (18,000 with a balance of 7,000). Bakersfield Downtown Partnership. Bakersfield First Family Foundation — GuideStar Profile This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990-N.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Form 990-PF online Bakersfield California, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Form 990-PF online Bakersfield California?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Form 990-PF online Bakersfield California aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Form 990-PF online Bakersfield California from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.